Climate Action Map trainings happen in the context of town meetings, parties, activist trainings, science classes, and meetings of environmental groups. Really, anywhere that people concerned about the climate crisis gather. Here are some of the currently scheduled events:
- Tue, Aug 04Webinar
- Sun, Mar 01Wild Bear Nature CenterMar 01, 2020, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMWild Bear Nature Center, 20 Lakeview Dr, Nederland, CO 80466, USAWe'll begin with an engaging one-hour presentation on the climate crisis and why taking personal responsibility for reducing our carbon emissions is urgent, and then identify areas where improvements are relatively inexpensive and effective. In the second half of the workshop we will get creative a
- Wed, Nov 20Gold Hill Fire House meeting room
- Mon, Nov 04Louisville Public Library
- Sun, Oct 06Jefferson Unitarian Church
- Sat, Sep 21Unity of Boulder
- Sat, Sep 07Gold HillSep 07, 2019, 3:00 PMGold Hill, Gold Hill, CO 80302, USAPrivate party held at the home of a Gold Hill resident. Think Tupperware party, but instead of selling your guests on plastic dishes, I'm training them to use Climate Action Maps to organize their climate actions (drawdown and/or resilience).